St. Andrew’s Church Bukoto (SACB) is an Anglican Church in the Province of the Church of Uganda in the Diocese of Kampala and among the eight churches within the Eastern Archdeaconry of Kampala. It is currently the headquarter for the Eastern Archdeaconry under the leadership of The Ven.Can. Michael Mukhwana
The church started in 1926 in Naguru, and later moved to a donated piece of land at Bukoto. We have grown from a small group that initially met in makeshift structures to an established community of approximately 1000 members.
Throughout the years, there have been hurdles but with inclusive participation and perseverance, we have preached the gospel of Christ. With this togetherness, we are slowly but steadily bringing a dream of a more spacious sanctuary of over 2,000 congregants to a reality.
St. Andrew’s Church is a one-stop centre approximately 5.9 km from the city centre meeting the needs of the community. We are proud to proclaim ourselves as members of this great community. We continue believing God for the accomplishment of His work of the new church project and spreading his word to all nations. At St, Andrew’s “We are Fishers of Men.”